Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Petals Restaurant @ Rose Rayhaan by Rotana

After Christmas and New year there is one event we're  still looking forward too - our Wedding Anniversary!!! In our 7th Wedding Anniversary we decided to take a dinner date in Petals Restaurant at Rose Rayhaan.

Rose Rayhaan along Sheikh Zayed Road is very near to Financial Center Metro Station and standing tall at 333 meters. It has been declared by Guinmes World Records as the tallest hotel in the world.



Petals Restaurant is located at the 1st floor of the hotel. The floor size is not that huge but it has romantic ambiance with romantic music - really idea for a date.




Upon arrival we're guided to our reserved seat with a great view of busy and loaded Sheikh Zayed Road.

Monday theme is "Surf and Turf" meaning a combination of seafood and meat.

As a starter, I go straight to the Soup and Salad Station.

Seafood Gumbo Soup




























My Salad, Bread and Cheese plate

The Salad Station is beautifully arranged. I'm a Thousand Island fan but unfortunately what they have is not the taste I'm looking. But I'm so happy with their cheese selection.

Hubby filling up his plate for the main course

A glimpse to our main course plate.

My Plate. I had a little bit of everything of I want.

Gnocchi in White Sauce, Buttered Vegetables, Duck Adobo, Kebab, Beef Stroganoff, Mashed Potato, Grilled Fish w/ Dill sauce, Mixed Seafood Casserole and some tortillas

His plate.

His first plate: Roast Lamb with gravy, Bread, Gnocchi in White Sauce and some tortillas

Look I'm already on my dessert but he's still on his second plate..hehehhe



The Dessert Station:


Create your own Ice Cream
























My dessert plate

Hubby is not actually a  fan of dessert so it's just me who indulge in this sweetness.

Buffet rate is AED 145.00 per person but we paid AED.198.00 for two because I got a special coupon from facebook.

If you're planning to drop in Petals Restaurant you can refer to the below theme:










No comments:

Post a Comment