Thursday, December 26, 2013

Neal's Yard Remedies: Ethical Organic

Neal's Yard Remedies is a line of beauty  organic product from babies to ageless beauties. Their products are quiet expensive but believe me it's very effective. As a matter of fact this is the second time I have the same product despite the expensive price.

A bag of goodness!!- Hubby's gift

I have a problem on my left side of my face near to the hair line. For some reason I'm having redness and sometimes  itchiness..good thing no rashes at all only redness. I already consulted this with a Dermatologist but the toner and creams he gave doesn't work. I even tried commercial products in the supermarket and drug store but nothing happened as well.

Until one time I saw this lovely store which sells large range of beauty product and when I checked the price..Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it..I badly need to convince my self to grab one hahahaha!! At last at the nth time of my visit I decided to get a moisturizer, a night cream and a facial scrub. I just brought them blindly..

And guess what??!!It works..I didn't regret buying them and this is the second time for my babies.



MOISTURIZER: Soothing Starflower Daily Moisture.

Starflower for Sensitive Skin. Soothe, cool and help strengthen and protect sensitive skin with calming starflower enriched with essential fatty acid-rich ingredients for ultra-comforting nourishment that's free from fragrance and parabens.

NIGHT CREAM: Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream

I'm using the moisturizer by day along with my Pond's Age defying SPF 15 and it really tones down the redness and itchiness. The only thing I don't like was the smell - since it's organic they don't put any fragrant to their product. But as long as it works for me I don't mind the smell anyway it would fade away hehehhe.

The night cream is super good as well it makes my face well hydrated and when I woke in the morning my face still look fresh even though I only have few hours of sleep.

The SA gave me this tiny container with a sample of Soothing Starflower Daily Essence. It is a serum which you need to put after applying the toner then the moisturizer.


I have used it this morning but not yet quiet impressed. I'll be using it for  few more days and would see if it really helps.

As of the moment, these are my face essentials.

The total bill was AED.400.00 or 4,500.00 in Peso. This is not bad at all for I used my first items for 11 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment