Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Updated :Sephora Lipstick

Sephora is one of the leading perfume and cosmetics store worldwide. It features a variety of beauty products from over more than 100 including NARS, Urban Decay, Make up For Ever and Too faced Cosmetics. And Sephora itself also carries their own make up, skincare, beauty tools and accessories.

I have  been my planning to visit Sephora's store for quiet sometime but for some reason it was always not given a chance...but finally  last week when we're roaming around in Mirdiff City Center I just saw the store without any intention of dropping by- this is it!!!

I had brought 2 lippies of Sephora and an eye primer from Urban Decay (i'll make a separate blog for this..)

Sephora's Rouge Shine/Brilliance - Just Dating N18 & Guest List N12

I love the black tube packaging and the name at the bottom part. The smell is quiet ok for me it's tolerable. The only thing I don't like on the product is the staying powerr probably because it's creamy and glossy type.

Look at the swatches:



Most of the time I'm using my Guest List lippy for like natural look - I truly love this color. Next time I visit Sephora I'll try to get the matte one and I hope the super dying Urban Decay Naked pallete too.

Update: 18.10.2013  - I was about to use my Just Dating lippy when I noticed that it melted. I'm so disappointed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment