Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Maybelline is an American brand sold worldwide and owned by the French cosmetic company "Loreal". And who doesn't hear their slogan "Maybe it's Maybelline".

I got my Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser when one of my colleague's relative went here in Dubai. I asked a favor if they can brought me some goodies from the Philippines. Unfortunately, this product is not yet available in my location.

I knew this product through reviews and I got curious to try on.


Packaging: Sleek Nozzle Tube
Price       : Php. 299.00

The packaging is very pretty and light weight you can carry it on your make up pouch.

The product promised a baby skin poreless and a smooth canvass when applying make up and on my experienced I just achieved the later. 


It's a translucent silicone gel and when applied it easily glide on your face. No sticky feeling and no fragrance at all.

For it's price this product is not bad at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment