Tuesday, October 15, 2013

D&G Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation-Beige

I been using my MAC Studio Tech for quiet sometime now and honestly I feel comfortable using it..not until I met my D&G Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation (Beige 78).

Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation - UV Protection SPF 15

The Packaging:

At the first glance, the packaging looks similarly to Dior Pro Cheek Blush, but this one is actually made of Glass instead of Acrylic which make it very heavy and not advisable to include in your vanity pouch.

The design is very simple yet so elegant with the color gold and crystal (glass).


These are the ingredients in case you're particular with the chemical contents:

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Mica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glycoside, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Silica Silyrate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Sterate, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Fructose, PCA Dimethicone, Mannitol, Glucose, Urea, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Dextrin, Sucrose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Trehalose, BHT, Sodium Hyalluronate, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Polyquaternium-51, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

I really had trouble choosing for the shade..I was torn between Beige and Natural Beige but at the end I settled with the Beige and no regrets at all.




I love how it blends on my skin tone

What I really love on this product since it's a cream based it's easy to apply on skin and you can even use your fingers if you don't have a foundation brush and honestly even I have one I still use my fingers hahahha..and most importantly I don't feel any itchiness. For me the only down fall on this product is the smell..it's smell like rubbery or what.

opppss..sorry for the resolution I just used my mobile

Price wise, I honestly think this is worth every penny even though this foundation is one of the most expensive in the market, it would be best to choose  the best shade suits on your skintone before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment