Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sigma Make me Classy Brushes

I'm so exicted!!! at last I received my Sigma brushes which I ordered online thru Laylam ( http://www.laylam.ae/store/ ) actually this is my second time dealing with them - first was when I got my ELF blushes and contour. And for both transaction I'm having problem in terms of delivery (I don't know If it's just me but the courier they're using is a mess..) but as per the product I don't regret getting it from them I'm fully satisfied and happy. Do I going to purchase with them again??? YES, I can wait as long as the goods are still in good condition. So for ladies in UAE who's looking for a reliable seller of SIGMA Brushes. Laylam is a trusted distributor. They also have other brands such as ELF, OCC, Wet N Wild, Lorac, Real Techniques etc. available which you couldn't find in the mall.

This is the one I got



























Free gift - Brush E25

Super nice and cute pieces.



I'm so in love with the color..it looks like MAC brushes!!! the size and weight is just too perfect for me and the brush is so soft.

Make me Classy includes the following:



Foundation - F60
Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.


LARGE ANGLED CONTOUR- F40
Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.


LARGE POWDER - F30
Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.

EYE SHADING - E55
Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and string application of product.

TAPERED BLENDING - E40
Soft blended crease. Using just the tip to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.

SMALL ANGLE - E65
Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.

PENCIL - E30
Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.

It written in the package to wash it first before using. So I just gave them a good shower with my favorite shampoo and let them sit to dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment